- Beatdown: Nightcrawler
- Beatdown Date: 07/05/2021
- QiC: Fullback
- Number of Pax: 18
- Pax Names: 6 Feet, Bon Voyage, Breezy (respect), Crisco (respect), Doodle, Dewey, Mapquest, Mary Lou, Miller (respect), Peachtree (respect), Phelps, Sparrow, SUP, Teatree (respect), Zeppelin
- Number of FNGs:
Happy July 5th!
I had been thinking about this workout for a while. I made a playlist last week and spent the week trying to figure out what exercises to do for each song. It finally came together last night and the workouts were all choreographed to the music. I had 56 minutes of music this morning and was ready to go….. well, I had to say the disclaimer first… Then I was ready!
Welcome Smuggler from Fia Raleigh. We also renamed Bon Voyages 2.0 Meara to Yo-Yo.
- Stars and Stripes Forever – John Philip Sousa
- American Country Love Song – Jake Owen
Jumping jacks, High knees, butt kickers, Toy Soldiers, Good Morning, Side lunges, open/close gate, Phelps, Arm Circles, Side Stretches
- Kids in America – Kim Wilde Front Lunge, Curtsey Lunge, Reverse Lunge – Burpees – 3 jump squats burpees
- Born in the U.S.A. – Bruce Springsteen Squat holds, Full Squats, Squat pulses
- Party in the U.S.A – Miley Cyrus Gwyneth Paltrow Arms , Slow pushups and arm reaches
- It’s America – Rodney Atkins Knees, High Knees, Slow butt kicker, Fast BK, Slow Jumping Jacks, Jumping Jacks
- Made in America – Toby Keith 3 minutes wall sit with Hallelujah arms, heel lifts, clam shell legs, twist right and left
- American Kids – Kenny Chesney Tuck Jumps on HEY, Bench step ups, tricep dips, out/out in/in feet, Forward/backward feet, alternating knee step ups on bench,
- American Girl – Tom Petty Glute Bridges, Pulses and clam shell legs, Skaters ( slow->med->fast)
- Firework – Katy Perry Knee repeaters, fast feet , Star Jumps in Firework Chorus , Punches
- R.O.C.K in the U.S.A – John Mellencamp Run to rock pile – Rock your body , Dead lifts
- We’re An American Band – Grand Funk Railroad Walking lunges and Jump Lunges back to the shelter
- America – Neil Diamond – Plank, Side Plank, Plank Jack, Mountain Climber, Spidermans – Hold Boat Pose on every TODAY in/out abs
- American Boy – Estelle – Core work
- God Bless the U.S.A – Lee Greenwood Stretch
Thanks you to the 18 PAX who came out to todays work. It was the largest group we have had in a while. Also thanks to everyone for bringing something to share so we could refuel and chat with each other! Enjoy your day!