- Beatdown: Nightcrawler
- Beatdown Date: 08/02/2021
- QiC: Fullback
- Number of Pax: 10
- Pax Names: 6 Feet, Bagheera, Bravo, Daisy, Doodle, Half Pipe, Mapquest, Reebok, Tuck
- Number of FNGs:
After the disclaimer, we all gathered in the parking lot to do our warmup. We did a lot of different stretches along with jumping jack, butt kickers, slow monkey humpers, and toy soldiers.
We traveled around the park stopping at random locations doing random things.. I actually had this planned out so it wasn’t as random as one would think. At every post or bridge that could accommodate the pax of 10 we stopped to do a wall sit for at least a minute (sometimes more but don’t tell anyone!!!) and talked about watching the olympics.
- Fence post sit
- Hill – Bottom of hill: 30 HC jump over imaginary log. Top of Hill – 30 Tricep Dips on Picnic Table 2x
- Bridge sit
- Playground- On stairs: 30 HC fast step ups right lead. Repeat on left. Followed by 30 HC Mountain climber and 30 Plank Jacks
- Post sit
- Middle of trail – 30 sec fast feet followed by 30 sec squat hold. 2x Stay in squat position whole time
- Bridge sit
- Trail – High Knees 30 HC. While holding rock at chest, reverse lunge and twist towards forward knee . Then shoulder press on return to standing. Alternating lunges. (16 first round / 10 second round) 2x
- Back to bottom of hill – Luckily we were running out of time so no hill runs. Just 30 JJ followed by Pendulum lunges 8 on right and then on left
- Fence sit – Time is ticking so we did name-o-rama to pass the time.
- Back to the small shelter were we did a few minute of stretches.
Thanks for joining me on our 2 mile run today.. ( Bonus thanks to Bagherra and HalfPipe for running a lap around the lake with me prior to the workout!)
Announcements : Fiaversary is Saturday Aug 14.