- Beatdown: Moneypenny
- Beatdown Date: 01/09/2021
- QiC: Fullback
- Number of Pax: 12
- Pax Names: 6 Feet, Bon Voyage, Breezy (respect), Dewey, Dipstick, Mapquest, Miller (respect), Pandora, SUP, Western, Zeppelin
- Number of FNGs:
What I expected to be a snowy/icy morning ended up being just another cold morning at Moneypenny!
I stated the disclaimer and then we got to work on our legs and booty!
Warm up –
JJ, Toy Soldiers, Good Mornings, High Knees, Butt kickers, arm circles , hip circles
Most all exercises used weights. It goes like this. Do one of the first exercise and then 1 of the second. Repeat with 2,3… to 10. For numbers 2 and 3, lateral movement would be 1 step right/ 1 burpee, 2 step left/2 burpees, 3 steps right …etc…
- Squat /inchworm to pushup
- lateral squat walk / burpee
- lateral plank walk/ Mountain Climber HC
- smurf jack / forward-backward jump
- side lunge / side lunge leap ( 5 each side)
- on knees, hip thrust / forward lunge ( 5 each side)
- backward lunge pulse/ forward kick
- kettle bell swing / goblet squat
- curtsy lunge/ single RDL ( 5 each side)
Followed by 5 minutes of planks – change every 30 sec
- right side elbow
- left side elbow
- brooke burkes
- straight arm
- right straight arm /thread the needle
- left straight arm / thread the needle
- up up / down down
- plank jacks
We ended with several yoga moves to stretch out the body.
Announcements: Monday is 80s night at Nightcrawler – Fia Nations 8th Anniversary
Follow FiaNation on instagram for their weekly challenge
Thanks for joining me ladies. Be the best YOU that YOU can be!!!