- Beatdown: Book Drop
- Beatdown Date: 05/03/2022
- QiC: Mary Lou
- Number of Pax: 7
- Pax Names: Boone, Frito, Mary Lou, Native, Tik-Tok, Wile E., Zeppelin
- Number of FNGs:
Disclaimer given, warm up began.
JJ in cadence, power knee with increased speed. Straddle stretches and then a mosey to the front of the library to drop off our mats concludes our warm up.
Thang: Triple Nickels for major muscle groups!
Nickel 1 at Art Center. Lower body focus.
- Split squat right, squat walk halfway around tree circle, split squat left
- Box jumps, high skips across to other tree rings, low curtsy lunge.
Nickel 2 at old library lot. Upper body focus.
- Slurpees, bear crawl to bench, dips
- CDDs, crab walk two squares, pit taps HC
Nickel 3 at front of new library. Core focus.
- Supine toe taps, elbow to knees, froggers
- Bird dog, slow bear crawl for 5 steps, raggedy Anns (HC)
That brought us close to the end where we did one round of the missed exercises for each muscle group:
- Reverse lunge to oil Derrick right, 15 calf raises, to left side reverse lunge to oil Derrick
- YWs, to sideways plank walk to chataranga push ups
- Elevated scorpion push ups, to plank walk across bench, to table top knee up/downs
Thanks for joining me for the triple nickel day!