- Beatdown: Moneypenny
- Beatdown Date: 01/22/2022
- QiC: Fullback
- Number of Pax: 4
- Pax Names: Bon Voyage, Mapquest, Miller (respect)
- Number of FNGs:
With a 40 minute limit on Zoom, I asked everyone do a warmup OYO prior to joining in. After a slight technical difficulty, we got started with our FiA Challenge 2 min 12 sec plank. Then we got down to business …
7 exercise pyramid. It goes like this. All exercises and rests are 30 secs.
Start with exercise 1 followed by 30 sec rest. Then exercise 1 and 2 followed by rest. Then 1,2,3 rest. Until we do all 7. Took an extended rest then went down the pyramid reversing the order. Started doing all exercises – 7,6,5,4,3,2,1. Then each round drop off the last. 7,6,5,4,3,2 .
- alternating snatch
- plank walk with single arm renegade row
- 2 jack burpee – JJ , down to plank jack , back to to JJ
- Kettlebell swing
- bicep curl to shoulder press
- suitcase squat with 180 jump squat
- mountain climber
Zoom session timed out as we were going down the pyramid. But I know that all my FiA ladies finished up the workout on their own. 😉
Thanks for joining me this morning ! I needed that.