- Beatdown: Saved By The Bell
- Beatdown Date: 08/19/2022
- QiC: Breezy
- Number of Pax: 2
- Pax Names: Forrest
- Number of FNGs:
This workout was borrowed from Beethoven and Granola’s workouts. Also, added some Instagram ideas and approved by my Strenght Training son!
Warm-Up: Windmills, Toy Soldiers, Arm Circles (forward and back), Jumping Jacks, Run the parking lot (Forest was kind enough to slow down for me!
The Thang: 3 rounds for each set of exercises. 1st Round: 59 min/exercise (for my new age today); 2nd round: 43 sec/exercise; 3rd round: 29 sec/exercise
- Goblet Squats
- Bent over rows
- High Knees
- Alternating curtsy lunges
- Bicep curls 21
- Deadlift with upright row
- Lateral Raises
- Mountain climbers with plank jack
- Situp with weight on chest, roll weight around head, then start again
- Dead bugs with weight in one hand. One leg down, arms to side, when they come back up, transfer weight to other hand, drop next leg and move arms to side, repeat
- American hammers
- Lateral/side lunges
- Overhead Press
Ran out of time so we only did the first part of Round 4.
COT: Remember even though we are getting older, just let God lead you and everything will be okay if we give Him control!
2 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
may I never forget the good things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases.
4 He redeems me from death
and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
5 He fills my life with good things.
My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!