- Beatdown: Nightcrawler
- Beatdown Date: 10/18/2021
- QiC: Daisy
- Number of Pax: 10
- Pax Names: Doodle, Firefall, Fullback (respect), Half Pipe, Miller (respect), Pandora (respect), Peachtree (respect), Reebok, Tuck
- Number of FNGs:
We started off with a disclaimer and warm up under the shelter which included good mornings, inch worm walk outs to worlds greatest stretch, down dog and warm circles. After that we Mosey’d out to enjoy the beautiful fall weather for the rest of the work out.
- Mosey to “The Hill”
- Did an “El Capitan” up the hill (lunge with hands on ground inside foot, alternate your way of the hill)
- Jog down the hill (grab your water) and run back up to the top
Next were the “Killer Bees”, we split up into 2 groups to have enough room to not trample each other.
- Bear crawl 100ft (or to the destination decided by Q)
- Turn around and Broad Jump back to the start
- After every 5 broad jumps do 3 Burpees
- Plan was to do this for 10 mins, my timer paused at some point, so we may have done it a bit longer 🙂
After that we went to the grassy area at the top of the hill for 45 Sec interval work of legs, arms and cardio. Did 3 exercises for 45 sec each then a 45 sec break between each set.
- Lunge (one side)
- Tricep dips
- Plank jacks
- Lunge (other leg)
- Plank shoulder taps
- Jump squats with half turn
- Squat to lateral lunge
Ended with 1 min of each Ab exercise:
Diamond Crunch, bicycle crunch, hollow hold, reverse crunch, plank up downs
Mosey’d back to the shelter for Name-o-Rama.
Thanks for joining me on a fabulous fall day!