- Beatdown: Nightcrawler
- Beatdown Date: 02/22/2021
- QiC: Fullback
- Number of Pax: 12
- Pax Names: 6 Feet, Bluff, Bon Voyage, Doodle, Firefall, Miller (respect), Phelps, Teatree (respect), Tuck, Walkman
- Number of FNGs:
Today was a full body workout from Fullback! After the disclaimer about my lack of professionalism!! and for covid, we got to work.
( 2.0 – Olive Oyl)
JJ, Butt kickers, High Knees , Good Mornings, Toy Soldiers, arm circles and whatever else needed for the individual FiA. I estimated this was worth 2 minutes of stretching time for our FiaNation Challenge! Every minute counts!!
3 minutes of parking lot sprints with Dorothys. 1st line 1 Dorothy , 2nd line 2 Dorothys etc
Back at shelter with weights
Bicep/Glute/Abs 50 sec on/10 rest ( total 9 minutes)
- Bicep Curl/Hip Bridge/ American hammer with Reach
- Hammer Curl/Bridge walk out/ Cross legged full sit up
- Cross Body Curl/ Advanced Clamshell/ LBC
Jog to parking lot for sprints and Star Jumps for 3 minutes
Back to Weights:
Tricep/Inner Thigh/ Abs
- Skull Crusher/Plie squat/ Full sit up with Alternating knee twist
- bent over tricep extensions/ runners lunge, back leg comes in and touch ankle to ankle / in – out abs
- Bent over tricep extensions with palm up / lay on back, legs straight up , open-close / boat pose – one leg straight – lift up and down
Not enough time to complete another round.. So we ended with 5 minutes yoga stretches, name-0-rama and group pic!
Thanks for joining me!