- Beatdown: Double D
- Beatdown Date: 06/17/2022
- QiC: Fullback
- Number of Pax: 6
- Pax Names: Alias, Frito, Mapquest, Miller (respect), Tag-A-Long
- Number of FNGs:
5 PAX joined me on the only shaded part of the Davis Drive Soccer field. Our normal basketball court/shelter were taken up.. I suspect this will happen more often in the summer.
After the disclaimer, we got started with a bunch of warmup stretches ..then it was time to get started.
4 circuits 40/20 – working lateral and forward/back movements
1) Slow JJ – tap R/L
2) Plank – tap foot R/L
4) Bear – step back to plank and back
2) Plank Jack
3) Lunge Jump
4) Bear Jack
1) fast feet – out/out in /in
2) Mountain Climber
2) Plank walk ( 4 right and left)
3) walking lunge
4) Bear crawl ( 4 forward and back)
Bonus: Put it all together
1) Plank walk right – 4 JJ
2) Bear Crawl back – 4JJ
3) Plank walk left – 4JJ
4) bear crawl up – 4JJ
Repeat bonus but replace JJ with Lunge Jump HC
Next on to a quick but painful glute circuit. 30 sec each , x2 R then L
- glute bridge
- single leg bridge 3 pulse/ down
- reverse table – one leg straight . other foot rolls from heel to toe.
Then mosey over to the stairs..
-Top of stairs – Grab a weight – 5 single arm snatches 5 HC.
-run through parking lot around to bottom of stairs .
-run up stairs.
repeat 3 x.
not enough time to repeat in opposite direction ( down stairs up hill)
We ended with a few stretches , a loud and positive COT and Name-o-rama.
I am enough.
I am smart.
I attract positivity.
I am confident.
I attract opportunity.
I am kind.
I am worthy of good things!
Thanks for joining!