- Beatdown: Book Drop
- Beatdown Date: 08/26/2022
- QiC: Fullback
- Number of Pax: 3
- Pax Names: Road Runner (ROAR), Tag-A-Long
- Number of FNGs:
3 Pax and our Mascot( Lucy- 9 week old puppy) met in the shady and full of dew area of the field. With our mat, weights and water set up, we got ready for our beatdown. After all the disclaimers, we did our warmups as I explained The Thang!
3 Pyramid Circuits – 4 exercises each
Timer is set for 22 30sec slots for each circuit. Each exercise is 30 secs and so are the rests.
Here is the pattern:( 30 sec rest after each round)
Circuit 1 : Upper Body
- Bicep – Bicep curls and Hammer – Alternate each round
- Tricep – Skull Crushers
- Chest – Chest press and Chest Fly – Alternate each round
- Back/Core – Renegade row
Circuit 2: Cardio
- Burpees with single arm snatch
- Jump Lunges with weights
Circuit 3 : Abs
- Sprinters Abs
- Heels to Heaven – Arms straight up holding weight
- American Hammer with weight
- “The thing that SUP likes to do” AKA Mummies by Fullback. Reverse direction each round
Thanks for joining me ladies! Until next time!