- Beatdown: Nightcrawler
- Beatdown Date: 03/01/2021
- QiC: Pandora
- Number of Pax: 15
- Pax Names: 6 Feet, Bluff, Doodle, Fullback (respect), Miller (respect), Moose, Pandora, Phelps, Teatree (respect), Tuck, Walkman
- Number of FNGs:
- Pearl (2.0)
- Goldfish (2.0)
- Olive Oil (2.0) not Fng
Disclaimer I am not a professional, modify as needed and keep your CoVid distance apart 🙂
A Fabulous warm-up was done by Full back!
Route 66- Start with one rep and add one additional rep until you reach 66 reps total- 1 rep 1st exervies, 2 reps 2nd exercise, 3 reps third exercise, 4 reps Fourth exercise working your way up to 11 reps for 66 reps total (of all 4 exercises). We counted off by 4 to stagger our starts at different corners.
Alternate with 4 different exercises 4 corners of Obstacle course with lunges, jogging or fast side hopping along the sides to reach the next corner.
- “Raggedy Anns”: in Sumo squat position move side to side (like hill billy) but arms straight reaching
- “Manmaker”: similar to burpee- Standing to plank position, one arm row, push-up, other arm row, pushup return to standing and jump
- Bulgarian split squat hard count
- “Chair Pose” squat with arms overhead holding towel or not
- Side hops R/L
- Tricep dips
- Side plank leg lifts (bottom knee flexed or straight)
- Jump Shots
- Monkey humper
- “TYW” on stomach
- Dive Bombers
We ended with our weekly challenge of 21 full sit ups, some Pilates/core moves including press-ups (x 10), supermans (x 20 hard count), stomach butt kicks with shoulder extension hands clasped (x 10 ), cat/camel, child’s pose, downward dog and your choice stretches as we named our 3 new FNG. Welcome Tillamook, Pearl and Goldfish! Are numbers are growing as the day gets longer and the temperatures go back up!