- Beatdown: Moneypenny
- Beatdown Date: 04/24/2021
- QiC: Fullback
- Number of Pax: 10
- Pax Names: 6 Feet, Bon Voyage, Mary Lou, Miller (respect), Nitrous, Tuck, Western, Zeppelin
- Number of FNGs:
- 1 – Dos Equis XX
On April 22 I turned 55. Who wants to do 55 of any exercise???!! So I came up with a plan – birthdate 22nd , age 55, birth year 66. So i thought i would somehow use the double digits in my workout 11,22,33,44,55,66. Starting with the warmup
1 exercise 10 times –
- inchworm to a runners lunge twist – walk hands back.. 5 on each leg
High Knees, Butt kickers , skips and jog to our first location. (benches on top of hill)
2 exercises 20 times each.
- pistol squat – R
- pistol squat – L
Thought there were benches on the other end up hilltop trail . but I was mistaken.. So we stayed where we were..
3 exercises 30 times each
- single leg tricep dip ( 15 on each leg)
- Hand release pushups from bench
- Hip thrust with shoulders on bench
Longer run than planned over to the stairs.
4 exercises 40 times each – After each 40, run up (or down) the stairs.
- curtsey lunge
- plie on toes
- lateral lunge to knee drive ( 20 on each leg)
Run to the open field
5 cardio exercises 50 secs each ( 10 sec rest)
- 180 jump squat
- Jumping jacks
- Jump lunges
We caught our breath as we walked to the hill. Bear crawl up and jog to the community center.
6 exercises 60 times each( or 60 seconds)
- wall sit ( secs)
- plank ( secs)
- monkey humpers
- Plank shoulder tap/ bear shoulder tap ( secs)
Jog back to senior center for our last cardio burst
5 exercises 50 secs each ( 10 sec rest)
- right knee repeater – elbow to knee
- left knee repeater – elbow to knee
- right leg reverse lunge/knee drive/reverse lunge/ kick
- left leg reverse lunge/ knee drive/ reverse lunge/ kick
My plan to was reverse down the pyramid but time was up. I guess stopping at 55 was appropriate.
We ended some stretches and talked with our new FNG. Welcome Dos Equis (XX)
Announcements; Monday is Never Miss a Monday in Fia Nation. Please come out to one of our 2 workouts ( Walk this Way and NightCrawler) as we will be reporting our headcount to Fia Nation! Bring a friend!
Don’t forget to vote for your favorite Fia Olympics Design.
As always, thanks for joining me. Remember to Constantly Challenge yourself in whatever you do in life. You will never know whats on the other side unless you try.!