- Beatdown: Nightcrawler
- Beatdown Date: 08/08/2022
- QiC: Fullback
- Number of Pax: 12
- Pax Names: Daisy, Doodle, Helium, Mapquest, Mary Lou, Miller (respect), Nitrous, Pandora (respect), Tag-A-Long, Teatree (respect), Tuck
- Number of FNGs:
Happy 5th FiAversary to Carpex! Today at Nightcrawler we reminisced about the first year of Carpex 2017-2018 year. After my disclaimer and warmup, we got down to business.
Our OG RL was Peachtree. Peachtree would bring out all her equipment and set up stations for tabata. I don’t have all the equipment.. But we had our dumbbells and did a few of her favs that I found in backblasts.
Tabata – 20 sec work / 10 rest 8x
1) Goblet Squats
2) Lateral raise/front raise
3) Brooke Burkes
4) Carolina Drydocks / Scorpion Push ups
The Winter Olympics were in 2018. So we did some winter sports partner timed circuits.
– El Capitan lunge walks – delivering stone !!!
– Sweepers – Side shuffles ( until partner finishes lunges)
– 15 Ski Moguls HC
– Ski Abs
3) Biathlon 3x ( Cross country ski and rifle shooting)
– 25 Cross Country Skiers HC
– Bicep Curls ( guns!!)
4) 15 Jump Squats ( Ski jumping) and 15 Star Jumps ( Aerial skiing)
We had a few minutes for stretches and ended with Name-o-rama and COT