- Beatdown: Moneypenny
- Beatdown Date: 10/31/2020
- QiC: Zeppelin
- Number of Pax: 9
- Pax Names: 6 Feet, Fullback (respect), Mapquest, Mary Lou, Miller (respect), Pandora, Phelps, Wilson
- Number of FNGs:
Started with a picture of our costumes and then got to work after the disclaimer and warm up – JJ, sumo squat stretch, quad stretch and buttkickers, knee to chest high knees.
We went on a theme of costumes in different burpee variations. Format was 10 burpees, themed movement across the lot, run the pickle and back to mat for 10 reps of a core exercise. Rinse and repeat with the next “costume”
- Flamingo burpees (SL) – SL hops – crawl to sit thru
- Speed skater burpee – moving skaters – push up plus to down dog
- Alligator burpees (low crawl) – bent arm crawl – bananas HC
- Captain Jack’s burpees (jacks at top and bottom) – jumping jacks – high side plank glutes: lifts, circles, curls HC
- Grasshopper burpees (lateral hop) – lateral hops – side plank dip with reach under rotation
- Gorilla burpees (wide and low) – hand-feet hop/swing – reverse snow angels
- Spiderman burpees (peter parker push up and tuck jump) – lunge walk – 80/20 bridges
Finished with pax choice abs and some stretches and name o rama. Thanks for joining me! Happy Halloween!