- Beatdown: Moneypenny
- Beatdown Date: 06/25/2022
- QiC: Fullback
- Number of Pax: 10
- Pax Names: Breezy (respect), Crisco (respect), Daisy, Dipstick, Doodle, Half Pipe, Miller (respect), Nitrous, Reebok
- Number of FNGs:
Today was split between cardio and core. We first moseyed over to the stairs for 7s. Ran a a single lap of 666 .. Then back to the parking lot for core.
JJ , arm circles, phelps , toy soldiers, good mornings, Butt kickers
Our mosey to the stairs consisted of a jog, side shuffles, karaoke , open/close gates.
Top of stairs: 2 jacks with overhead punches followed by 2 jabs
Bottom of stairs: Lateral lunge – reverse lunge – single lunge jump – repeat on other side
Next: 166 – 1 lap ( up the stairs , along lake and back to stairs) We stopped 6 times and each time did 6 skaters.
Then back to parking lot to get our mats for a 20 minute core session..
It was broken down to 4 circuits.
1. upper abs – diff variation of LBCs
2. obliques – variations of bicycle, opposite elbow to knee
3. lower abs – Leg hovers and raises
4. back – swimmer and supermans
We ended with a bunch of stretches and name-o-rama.