- Beatdown: Nightcrawler
- Beatdown Date: 12/28/2020
- QiC: Fullback
- Number of Pax: 14
- Pax Names: Bluff, Bon Voyage, Bravo, Dewey, Dipstick, Granola, Hootie (respect), Mapquest, Miller (respect), Tuck, Walkman, Wanted, Zeppelin
- Number of FNGs:
My plan was to use the Ninja course playground for this workout. However, with more than 8 indicated they were coming I figured it was best to change up my strategy ( due to covid rules and spacing). Luckily , Bluff mentioned she wanted a Cookie Burner Workout… So this is what I came up with!
Warmup – JJ, Toy Soldiers , Arm Circles , Hip Circles and some other stuff that I don’t remember!
Gingerbread – Run around Pickle ( Run like the Gingerbread man) 2x
Sugar – 45 on / 15 off
- S – Step Ups
- U- Up/Up Jack, Down/Down Jack
- G- Single Leg Glute Bridge with right foot on bench
- A – Air squat / Jump Squat
- R – Knee Repeaters Right leg
Another set –
- S – Skydiver taps
- U – Up/Up Reach L/R arms in front , Down/Down reach
- G – Single leg Glute Bridge with left foot on bench
- A – Alternating Lunges
- R – Knee Repeater Left Leg
Next 2 cookies – Do each of the 3 exercises for 1 minutes. Rest and repeat
Walnut – Wall sit – walnut Crushers ( works traps)
Peanut Butter(PB) – Pushup / Burpee with 180 jump squat
Now to the Core:
Yule Log – Bon Voyages Plank Roll or as I renamed it Log Roll.
- 30 second plank
- 30 second left side plank
- 30 second reverse plank
- 30 second right side plank
Chocolate Chip(CC) – C = 100 in roman numbers so 100 Crunches broken up in sets of 25
- Feet on ground
- legs at 90 degrees
- legs straight up
- elbow to knees
Fruit Cake –
- 25x – Cherry Pickers also known as Russian Twist for Russian Tea Cookies
- 30 second Hollow Hold ( or as I called it Banana) – To make it more difficult – Rock!!! Yikes
Nameorama – Remember Q sheet is wide open for 2021! Please sign up!
Thanks for joining me!