- Beatdown: Three’s Company
- Beatdown Date: 07/27/2021
- QiC: Beethoven
- Number of Pax: 5
- Pax Names: Bluff, Breezy (respect), Hootie (respect), Walkman
- Number of FNGs:
Disclaimer Given – Beethoven is not a professional. Do this at your own risk, modify at your own risk. Glad you came for a good time!
Warm-up: 10 Windmills, 10 small arm circles, 10 jumping jacks, 10 big arm circles, high knees, 10 good Mornings and side twists to stretch out the backs.
The Thang – each workout done Tabata style (40 seconds work, 10 seconds rest, repeat 2 times). Run/jog/walk the pickle. Go to next exercise.
- Lateral Plank Walk with row (looks like shoulder taps)
- Inch worms with a push-up
- Mountain Climbers
- Shoulder taps
- Plank position with rotating arms (elbows) down and back up
- Squat position-Punch it out!
- Plank jacks
- Bear crawl
- While standing, arms up, hands facing back, pushing back
- While standing, arms up, hands facing forward, pushing forward
- Plank position lifting arms out one at a time
50 LBC’s, 50 Russian Twists, 50 Ankle Biters
(We did not get to the rest because of time)
40 LBC’s, 40 Russian Twists, 40 Ankle Biters
30 LBC’s, 30 Russian Twists, 30 Ankle Biters
20 LBC’s, 20 Russian Twists, 20 Ankle Biters
10 LBC’s, 10 Russian Twists, 10 Ankle Biters