- Beatdown: Moneypenny
- Beatdown Date: 02/19/2022
- QiC: Fullback
- Number of Pax: 17
- Pax Names: Bon Voyage, Boone, Breezy (respect), CBC, Crisco (respect), Frito, Half Pipe, Mary Lou, Nitrous, Orville, Pandora (respect), Passion, Tag-A-Long, Zeppelin
- Number of FNGs:
- 1. pinecone
Today was an AMRAP day at Moneypenny. It was great to see such a large turnout for a Saturday morning.
After the disclaimer and warmup of stretches and light cardio, Q got to the explaining!! Each circuit would be 10 minutes with 5 exercises on repeat until time is done. Reps would be different for each circuit.
AMRAP 1 – lower body – 15 reps
- Squat – down, halfway up, down ,all the way up ( that’s 1)
- lateral lunge right to single leg balance and leg extension – 15 on each side
- Single leg glute bridge – 15 each side
- Lunge with hands on curb – straight leg taps in and out, then leg raise (that’s 1)
- Calf raises
Mosey to the kiosk and grab a rock and space on the picnic tables. 10 reps
AMRAP 2 – Upper body -10 reps
- Bicep Curls
- Shoulder press
- lat pull over ( laying on picnic table)
Mosey on over to Community center
AMRAP 3 – Cardio – 15 reps
- Lateral shuffle 4 to jump squat
- Broad jump with 4 High Knees back
- Jumping Jacks
- Ski , Ski , Lunge
Mosey back to Senior Center Parking lot and running out of time…
AMRAP 4 – Core – 10 reps – 5 minutes
- Big Girl Situps
- Flutter kicks
- In out abs
We had a few minutes to spare for some stretches and naming our new FNG Pinecone.
COT – Great things take time to accomplish, and you are on the road to greatness. Stay steady and stay patient.
Thanks for joining me!